mardi 11 janvier 2011

The snowman

Après le devoir, nous avons regardé la couverture du livre de Raymond Briggs et Gail Ellis qui s'intitule "The Snowman".
Be ready to speak about the snowman.
The snowman has got......... He is wearing...........


Voici le poème à écrire dans votre cahier.


I'M A LITTLE SNOWMAN

I'm a little snowman,
Short and fat.
Here is my broom
And here is my hat.
When the sun comes out I'll melt away,
But I'll be back another day.


Si vous souhaitez voir la vidéo du Snowman, vous la retrouverez ici.
part 1
part 2
part 3

Pour pouvoir compléter la chanson, cliquer ici

Listen to the song of the snowman and fill the gaps with one of these words.

walking - sleeping - riding - villages -surfing - forests- eyes - swimming - walking - sky - finding - holding - rivers - monster -

We're ______________in the air
We're floating in a moonlit ________
The people far below are________ as we fly
I'm_________ very tight
I'm______________ on the midnight blue
I'm___________ I can fly so high above with you....

Far across the world
The ____________go by like dreams
The ____________and the hills
The ____________and the streams

Children gaze, Open mouthed
Taken by surprise
Nobody down below believes their ________.

We're______________ in the air
We're_______________ in a frozen sky
We're drifting over ice and mountains floating by

Suddenly swooping low on an ocean deep
Arousing of a mighty_____________________from its sleep
We're______________in the air
WE'RE FLOATING IN THE MIDNIGHT SKY
AND EVERYONE WHO SEES US GREETS US AS WE FLY

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire